As of January 31th,
2014, 120 microbiological methods in the food industry
as well as 3 antibiotic detection methods are certified
NF VALIDATION. All the microbiological methods are validated
according to the EN
ISO 16140 standard protocol requirements.
During its meeting held on January 30th and
31th 2014, the NF VALIDATION Technical Board approved
- The validation of the method RAPID’Campylobacter (Bio-Rad),
- The validation renewal of the methods TEMPO STA and VIDAS Listeria DUO (bioMérieux)
- The extensions of the validation of the methods VIDAS Up Salmonella and VIDAS Easy Salmonella (bioMérieux) for the use of a new Latex Test for the confirmation of the positive presumptive results of Salmonella, VIDAS Camylobacter and CampyFood Agar (bioMérieux) for the use of a new Latex Test for the confirmation of the positive presumptive results of Campylobacter spp, IRIS Samonella (SOLABIA SAS) for 2 new protocols for the analysis of milk powders including infant formula with probiotics or not (sample sizes of 375g), and for the analysis of flours and croquettes for the animal feeding stuffs (sample sizes of 125g), RAPID'Enterobactericeae (Bio-Rad) for the extension of the scope to all human and animal food products and production environment samples, ThermoScientific SureTect Salmonella Species PCR Assay (OXOID Thermofisher Scientific) for the extension of the scope to all human food products and pet food.
Next meetings of NF VALIDATION Agribusiness Technical
Board: 20th and 21st 2014, 15th
and 16th 2014, 3rd and 4th July 2014, 2nd and 3rd 2014,
27th and 28th 2014.
As of October 10th,
2013, 15 methods for microbiological water analysis
are certified NF VALIDATION. The methods for detection
/ quantification of Legionella using PCR are
certified according to a protocol based on NF T90-471
and ISO/TS 12869 standards. The other methods are certified
according to a technical protocol, developed by AFNOR
Certification, that compares the alternative method
to a standard method.
The Technical Board (general protocol) was held on
October 10th, 2013. During this session the NF VALIDATION
Technical Board approved by vote:
- The validation of the method Enterolert-DW/Quanti-Tray
- The validation renewal of the method Colilert-18/Quanti-Tray
The Technical Boards will meet soon to examine others